Forum Replies Created
Thank you! That was a great help.
Thanks for your response. Can you explain “can display image in CTA using the row options”? Maybe a screenshot – I am not sure what you mean. Thanks.
I think I deleted it and I am not sure what page it was on. For the most part I really like the theme. However, there are some related problems:
1. The “front page template” is really nice and has a lot of versatility, but can only be assigned to one page – the home page. So it is useless for the rest of the site.
2. While schools can use what I call the “bloggy stuff” for current events, most of the information that is needed to put on a site does not change – so the post type is not used much.
3. The default template is nice – but the extra width below the primary menu is a nuisance and a waste of space. It is hard to control the size of images to make that work and most of the time just gets in the way.
4. So we have had to resort to using PageBuilder for almost all pages except the home page. PageBuilder lets us use all sorts of widgets – but some of the EM widgets won’t work in that environment – including CTA.
5. So here is what I would do to improve this:
— make the front page template available anywhere on the site
— at least make the extra width below the primary menu optional – so that could be turned off completely
— add a template that is similar to PageBuilder that allows adding of various kinds of rows and widgets
I tried to put the CTA back on this page: https://missional.university/advancement/why-invest/
You will see the CTA button at the bottom of the page. It is in PageBuilder – but it doesn’t work (layout 2 won’t allow me to add an image this time, layout 1 doesn’t show anything).
Thanks for letting me share. I think you have a good product here – it just needs some tweaks to make it more versatile at least for our use.